Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: PSPVBA: GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP v1.2.0 (Media Engine)

PSP User

ZX, thank you so much for all your hard work!!

i have one question though, if a gba emulator written from scratch was made(like what psmoney is doing with his n64 emulator) would that make enough of a peed increase to get to fullspeed?

P.S. i'm not asking you to do it(although i couldnt think of anyone else better ) i'm just asking if making one form scratch would make a big difference

Default ha

I Know This Sounds Weird But Im Playing Danny Phantom And Its Going To Fast How Do Slow It Down On The Last Emu It Ran At Full Speed. Also Some Of The Roms That Did Not Work On The Last One Work Now Batman Begins,metal Slug, Also Any Body Get Megaman Working At A Some What Resonable Speed Megaman Zero That Is Thank You.

DCEmu Newbie

mmk i have vs 2.0 and i have been reading all about how wonderfull it is to have vs 1.5 with emulators and koo stuff. so i have been thinking about down grading, but i have been kinda scared cuz i heard u can brick ur psp by doing that, and it would take me like forever to get the money for my psp considering it was my xmas gift... so is it worth going to 1.5 and using devhook? and is it really possible to brick it like that? oh and another question, i updated my eloader to 97 and for some reason the gif/tiff or w/e stopped working and now i have to load it through gta. is there any way around that?

Major speed improvement on this one ZX, the sound is also getting much better. Your getting really close now.

PSP User

anobulis.... downgrade man

you will be able to run 2.71 on 1.5 if you downgrade along with using custom firmware with added features that sonys firmware doesnt have

downgrading is a must and it is completely safe from a 2.0

search for the "mph downgrader" theres a guide that tells u how to do it and devhook can't brick ur psp its 100% safe, if u follow the guide for downgrading u should have no problems as i haven't heard of anyone usin this downgrader and brickin

hey troom try puttin the frameskip up for some reason when i put the frameskip up it slows it down

DCEmu Newbie

maybe disabling the sound will give us full speed

DCEmu Newbie

where can i find a good vs of devhook and instructions on how to use and install?

DCEmu Newbie

btw... Great Job man..

I feel that going to assembly language is a good idea, and also I now succesfully downgraded to fw1.5.

MIPS Programming anyone?
    Below are some links that seem fruitful.
    Mips wiki

Mips Assembly Language Programming

Mips Programmer's Guide

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information