Signal Studios' new gameToy Soldiers might sound like any other tower defense game at first glance, but it has art direction that will knock your socks off. It's one thing to pit the Kaiser's forces against the boys from England, but Toy Soliders turns them into little clockwork toys, full of cogs and springs. Combine that with addictively fun gameplay and Facebook integration and you have a winner.Swag Saturday: Toy Soldiers! (XBLA) originally appeared on Joystiq on Sat, 06 Mar 2010 19:00:00 EST. Please see our terms for use of feeds.
So worry not if you have moral objections to pumping howitzer shells into approaching baddies, they're just toys! We want to share this toybox full of fun with you, so we're giving away three codes for this game on Xbox Live Arcade. All you have to do is follow the rules below, and tell us what your favorite toy was. Or is. There's no shame in still playing with toys, is there?
What is Joyswag? Since we don't keep the games and merchandise we receive for review or promotional purposes, it becomes "Joyswag," which is passed along to our readers. Please note that Joyswag may be in "used" condition. For more info on our policy, click here.
- Leave a comment telling us what your favorite toy was (or is).
- You must be 18 years or older and a resident of the US or Canada (excluding Quebec, at least in part due to our vehement opposition of the Montreal Canadiens).
- Limit 1 entry per person per day.
- This entry period ends at 7:01PM PT on Sunday, March 7.
- At that time, we'll randomly select three winners to receive a code good for one copy of Toy Soliders on XBLA (ARV: $15).
- For a list of complete rules, click here.
Permalink | Email this | Comments
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)