FRIGGEN SWEET. thanks Zx, as always, your great.
As always, a release push another one
(this one is mainly for bug fix ...)
Here is a new version of PSPVBA the GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP.
* This version doesn't work for +2.0 FW ! *
What's new in version 1.2.1 :
- New feature to save and load a distinct setting file for each games
- Add option to enable/disable the cache with the Graphical Unit
- Emulator menus reorganisation (new menu for settings)
- Bug fix: Emulator menu is now launched on startup
- Bug fix: no more freeze when exiting the emulator
(but HOME button still doesn't work !)
- Bug fix: bad refresh of the emulator menu/screen
How to use it ?
Have a look to the README.txt file !
One binary version for 1.5 FW and sources are included in the zip archive.
This package is under GPL Copyright, read COPYING file for more information about it.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
PSP VBA Compatability List (Please Submit)
Edit: For german people take the version translated by XazZ (pspvba-v1.2.1-de.zip)
dman zx another one!!! lol thanx for fixin the exit out of emu problem
not long i hope until full speed great work/
Yes it was quite annoyingOriginally Posted by Blazed247
Any news on when 32MB roms will be supported?
So it just keeps on getting better.
just a little lolOriginally Posted by zx-81
i just put down my psp from testing the last release, i get up 20 mins later, and BAM, another one.
i'm likin the new menu, its alot less crampped lol
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)