Thread: Problem with Wiiflow and covers

Default Problem with Wiiflow and covers

Hi all,

everytime I try to update my covers from wiiflow I got crash with code dump, I try to delete cache folder and covers folder on my sd card, and it worked one time but now I just can't make it work once again I don't really know what could be the problem. My connection is fine, my sd card and hdd usb drive too.

Thanks for you help

I found something new, everytimes I try to download covers, it may download couple correctly until crash, like 2-3 covers, then I restart the wii and re-launch the download, it begin with the cover with wich one it crashed, then it can download couple correclty again until crash. I can repeat that until I got all of them but ..

I wonder why it crash, I can play all of my games without problem, its a very strange problem ..

Update,

finally I found what was the problem, simply because of a corruped png and even if I deleted the boxcovers folder to download them again, it seem that specific png always come from wiitdb corrupted. So I installed them manually and now everything is work perfectly again.
    Last edited by WiiDude123; March 10th, 2010 at 01:02.

Thread Information