The public release candidate for AKAIO, Acekard All-In-One, has just been released. This release removes the AK+ support, adds homebrew soft-reset, and fixes many game issues. Also this release features upgrades to the tool-chain and the back-end libraries. Please see the full change log for more information. Be aware that this is a release candidate and bugs may present themselves. Before officially reporting any bugs please familiarize yourself with the rules at the official AKAIO forums (linked below).
• Fixed Internal Name language setting.
• Fixed Time Stamps on save files.
• Fixed Setting Skin and Language at the same time not saving.
• Homebrew Softreset (AK2/AK2i Only).
• AK+ loader removed (Unsupported since it was first added in 1.0).
• Fixed some cheat window bugs.
• Fixed custom icon bug.
• Updated homebrew argv support.
• Updated savelist.bin
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)