Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: FoxGlove PSP Portal Final Version

psp FoxGlove PSP Portal Final Version

Unfortunately V.20 appears to never havve made it in the news forum. But lucky you! You get to see the awesome improvements from 1.0 without the boring middle step!

This version comes in two flavors. Light and Dark. Sorry in advance about the text on the light backgrounds, I couldn't find a color that would show up any better than white. It's pretty readable.

okay! features:
    AWESOME NEW BACKGROUNDS by Liam Cooper
    Google Search changed to Google Search Mobile
    Integration with Gmail
    Google RSS Reader Mobile
    Javascript Games
    "hot" Extensions (can be downloaded and used without a computer. Firefox Help and Add-ons)
    A link collection of PSP-friendly Dictionaries and Encyclopedias
    Brief weather report from London (If you don't live in London youcan get more from wunderground.com)
    Active Bookmark sychronization!!!
    FLASH APPS FOR 2.7 USERS

Install instructions:
    1. Install the folder FoxGlove into the root of your memory stick.
    2. Create a folder called extensions in the COMMON directory (if there isn't one you'll have to make it, inside the folder psp)
    3. Point your Browser at file:/foxglove/foxglove.html [HTML not HTM]
    4. Make it your homepage! Enjoy!
    5. READ THE README TO USE FOXMARKS ACTIVE SYNC. most users will not be able to use it without setting it up first

Download and Screenshots Via Comments

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Very well done!

I'll make sure you get news access. Sorry about missing your previous releases.

DCEmu Newbie

very nice thanks

Thanks! Next I'll either be working on a Guitar Tab- centric offlines or maybe compile some literature as htmls

Hi. I was wondring if you would mind if i put this in the 2.7+ Homebrew Menu. I tried to email you before I released it but Hotmail wouldent send it :S

If I put it in the homebrew menu I would like to make a few small changes. Please tell me if your interested.
    Thanks
    HellsPlumber =D

Very Cool

im using devhook with this, so, my q is:

If i have X5 already on my MS, will this interrupt anything, or can I use it as a bookmark, without immediate use like homepage- ie- X5 loads up immed when i goto web browser, then im able to goto bookmarks and get into other portals like 'flash game portal system'.. can i do the same with foxglove- just open it manually or bookmark after x5 is on?

will this mess anything up? or am i just going to goto bookmarks and open up foxglove like fgps via the file:/blah.htm

did i explain that right?
    any comments?

Quote Originally Posted by LAMPRO
    im using devhook with this, so, my q is:

If i have X5 already on my MS, will this interrupt anything, or can I use it as a bookmark, without immediate use like homepage- ie- X5 loads up immed when i goto web browser, then im able to goto bookmarks and get into other portals like 'flash game portal system'..

will this mess anything up? or am i just going to goto bookmarks and open up foxglove like fgps via the file:/blah.htm

any comments?
    yeh, that should work fine

so it will allow x5 to open first and then i can goto bookmarks and load this portal?

yep. As long as you've bookmarked it of course. I use X5 myself. It's not really picky, its just a webpage like any other (except made by me!)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information