Thread: 2 New Products from Datel

Blog Entries

NDS 2 New Products from Datel

Datel have released a new press release today about 2 products that are incoming for the DS, heres the info:

Action Replay DS Blows your Games Wide Open!

It's here - the handheld game enhancer you've all been waiting for. Action Replay DS gets right to the heart of your DS games and blows them wide open with Infinite Lives, Infinite Health, All Vehicles, All Levels and more. As well as cheats, you can also play around with goofy, weird enhancements like Giant Heads, Tiny Characters, Massive Jumps and all sorts of similar silliness. All you need to do is enter one of our special cheat codes from CodeJunkies.com, swap the AR card for your Game card and you're away - you can play with cheats and enhancements the programmers never wanted you to have.

Action Replay DS is really easy to use. All you need to do to activate one or more of the codes stored in your Action Replay card is insert it into your DS or DS Lite, and switch on. When it boots, remove the Action Replay card and replace it with your game card. The game is recognised by Action Replay, and you're offered a list of cheats to activate. These crazy codes have been cunningly cracked by Datel's dynamic dudes, who put in many hours making sure every DS game is trained and tamed. For example, codes for the ever-popular Mario Kart DS include Unlock All Nitro Courses, Unlock All Retro Courses and Unlock All Characters, Cars and Classes. You can Freeze Time, give yourself Power-Ups and Trophies, and bag instant Three-Star Ranks. You can opt to instantly complete any mission with a Three-Star Rank too. There are similarly-sensational enhancements for the rest of the DS roster too.

But what if there are no codes for your game stored on your Action Replay card? How do you enter the Action Replay codes into your AR for DS? After all, you must update your codes database when you buy a new game, right?
    Well that's a doddle too. If you have an internet-enabled PC, just run the software app that was supplied with Action Replay DS, and connect your Action Replay to your PC's USB port using the supplied cable. You then press the 'Update' button to download the latest codes database, featuring every code ever cracked, to your Action Replay DS. Alternatively, you can download just the codes you need as XML files, and then transfer them to Action Replay through the app.

If you're into serious handheld gaming, Action Replay DS is a must. It's got everything you need to get to the heart of your game, letting you play them in ways the programmers never intended. And remember, just like the PS2 version, Action Replay DS is not just for cheating.

Action Replay DS : $24.99

STOP PRESS

Hot on the heels of Action Replay DS will be Trainer Toolkit for NDS, a
    pro-level game hacking system intended for technically minded gamers/hackers that lets you hack your own codes for use with Action Replay DS. Using the PC trainer software and dev-board hardware, dedicated individuals can now earn the respect of the underground community as creators of truly awesome codes!

Codes can be shared by creating links that make them directly available in Action Replay DS's Code Manager software. Trainer Toolkit for NDS is coming soon - keep watching this space for details.

Sign me up where are they selling this or when.

DCEmu Old Pro The Hombrew Hunter's Avatar

I want the DS one...the AR for DS I mean. Especially to see if there's a Luigi Runs On Water Forever code...yum. I'll need to pay off my M3, save money, and buy it for the DS.

DCEmu Rookie

man these devices are gonna destroy online play

Quote Originally Posted by basilb
    man these devices are gonna destroy online play
    Yes they will baslib... Yes they will.

But I don't care. I'm gettin' it.

Feh. A Metroid Prime hunters trainer killed it already, bud.

I wonder if it can be rommed with a special save file on a flash card to save codes and be used to load roms?

Maybe. I'd lose all my games and it with my Passcard and such.

Thread Information