Thread: Retailers List Oblivion for PSP, PS3

General games Retailers List Oblivion for PSP, PS3

Rumor or not, You can place your pre orders now,

Gamers have been glued to there television sets since Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion was released earlier this year, and most of us are just now starting to venture back out into the sun . So far this obsession has only graced the Xbox 360 and PCs, but other consoles may soon feel its wraith. Rumors that the game will reach the PlayStation 3 and PSP have been circulating for a while now -- a release schedule apparently leaked from Bethesda earlier this spring showed the versions as coming out this year. Now mysterious listings on online retail sites Are making believers out of many.

Still far from confirmation, both EB Games and Gamestop list Bethesda's epic RPG scheduled for release on the PSP March 15, 2007, for $49.99, and for the PS3 on November 17, 2006 for $59.99. In the past, these sorts of listings have predicted game announcements with some success.

No official comments could be gathered about this, so for now,all we can do is assume that this november this will be a very Nice month for Rpg fans indeed !

Leave Comments And Feedback Below

DCEmu Newbie

man, i am torn. i somewhat dislike sony and their psp (not to mention its freakin expensive) but at the same time, its oblivion. now, if they released a battery that lasted longer so you didnt have to quit after 4 hours, that would be sweet. if it does come out, they better let you toss your pc character into it. i wont even ask for all of my data, because i dont think the psp can handle everything thats on the pc version. so, in conclusion: SONY, GIVE ME OBLIVION, A BETTER BATTERY, CPU-PSP HOOK-UP, A LONG WEEKEND, AND A SIX-PACK! OR ELSE!!!

Thread Information