Thread: PSP-friendly Wi-Fi network to go live Today

Blog Entries

psp PSP-friendly Wi-Fi network to go live Today

News from the Register:

Sony will today launch its PlayStation Portable-oriented Wi-Fi hotspot network, though with only 11 sites, perhaps 'network' isn't the right word, particularly given the 7,500 hotspots that are part of rival Nintendo's Wi-Fi Connection for the DS.

PlayStation Spot is centred on game retailers in London, Milton Keynes, Bristol, Birmingham, Manchester, Leeds, Glasgow and Edinburgh. The service provides PSP owners with a way to download content, including games demos, songs, videos and pictures. The material is only available via PlayStation Spot.

Lame lame lame! Network my ass, Sony are just being lazy ****s. And I bet all their "exclusive" PlayStation Spot content requires the latest fw. This kind of thing is stupid. Who the hell will go to a game shop just to download some overrated demos? And you'd look like some fool, standing with your PSP in your hands waiting for the download to finish. Very stupid.

lol

Quote Originally Posted by kfish2oo2
    Lame lame lame! Network my ass, Sony are just being lazy ****s. And I bet all their "exclusive" PlayStation Spot content requires the latest fw. This kind of thing is stupid. Who the hell will go to a game shop just to download some overrated demos? And you'd look like some fool, standing with your PSP in your hands waiting for the download to finish. Very stupid.

my thoughts exactly. sony tryin to make up. too little too late. this kind of stuff is good at teh BEGINNING of a console's life.... not a year+ after the launch

Thread Information