News via http://www.open-pandora.org/index.ph...emid=2&lang=en

Well, it looks like I have to revise my last blogpost, as Michael did know a lot more that WAS already happening than I did. And a lot of questions arosed which I also want to reply.

So, here is a nice addition to my last blog entry:

1. As said, doing the mod in Turkey was just an OPTION to make things faster, it was NOT set yet (never said that). As it looks, the decision has already been made and the boards are already on their way to UK! (Yay!)

2. Another new thing I didn't know yet is that the board production for the rest of the 4000 has already been resumed. Makes sense, as the WiFi issue has been resolved.

3. The cases are going to be shipped on April 17th to UK if they WON'T be painted or April 20th IF they will be painted. After all, the paint is applied AFTER the production, so we can say either DO IT or DON'T do it - depending on how far things are setup in UK and how well everything does fit in the painted case.

I hope that makes things a lot clearer - there were a lot of things I didn't know yet. I did send an email to the team asking for the latest information yesterday, but it seems due to the timzeones it didn't quite make it in time, so I could only post what I knew we were evaluating.

Sorry for all the inconvenience... now, let's get back to anticipate the Pandora!