Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: PSPVBA: GameBoy Advance Emulator for PSP v1.2.2

DCEmu Newbie

looks like it's the end for pspvba..... thanks anyway for all ur works!!!

i hope someone else starts working on another gba emulator soon...

Exclamation Heed not the negativity ZX-81

Quote Originally Posted by lplover2k
    looks like it's the end for pspvba..... thanks anyway for all ur works!!!
    I have seen a LOT of posts similar to this on all of the PSPVBA releases. I may be interpreting it all wrong but it seems a lot of people are either really negative and ungrateful or are hoping that some reverse psychology will give zx-81 more determination to keep going with this project.

Saying things like "this is the end" or "someone else will pick up the source and make it better" is not really helpful. ZX-81 owes us NOTHING but has given us SOOOO much and proven himself to be one of the BEST PSP coders ever.

Lets all give zx-81 positive reinforcement and support. Lets not be negative. Instead of considering PSPVBA dead, think of ways that it could be improved.

DCEmu Newbie

I have never seen a coder do as much work as Zx give him a break. He has been working on it countless hours a week.

Ps. It is good to see someone that is capable of doing it

@Voltron: thx, btw people who knows me, can say that i never give up until there is no hope ... i've got plenty of ideas to test on this emu, but don't expect anything ... This version is already playable (without the sound) on many games so please enjoy this one, while waitting for another emu (from me or from another coder).
    here is my blog !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
    The more you fail, the more you have a chance that it will work in the end.

lol thanks for this emu, anyone want to start making a compatibility chart for this one, so we know what settings to use to play our games at fullspeed (or near it)

No man... Don't give up...
    I know you've tried your best, and never stopped working on it but there MUST be a way to improve it... Please, for the sake of the community, I beg you zx-81... Don't quit it so fast...

Quote Originally Posted by zx-81
    @Voltron: thx, btw people who knows me, can say that i never give up until there is no hope ... i've got plenty of ideas to test on this emu, but don't expect anything ... This version is already playable (without the sound) on many games so please enjoy this one, while waitting for another emu (from me or from another coder).
    With any of your ideas do you ever see the possibility of getting the emulator up to 80% original speed, with or without sound?

Quote Originally Posted by Voltron
    I have seen a LOT of posts similar to this on all of the PSPVBA releases. I may be interpreting it all wrong but it seems a lot of people are either really negative and ungrateful or are hoping that some reverse psychology will give zx-81 more determination to keep going with this project.

Saying things like "this is the end" or "someone else will pick up the source and make it better" is not really helpful. ZX-81 owes us NOTHING but has given us SOOOO much and proven himself to be one of the BEST PSP coders ever.

Lets all give zx-81 positive reinforcement and support. Lets not be negative. Instead of considering PSPVBA dead, think of ways that it could be improved.
    Sorry for the double post but the main reason people are stating this is the end is because they read ZX81s post and have confused "reached the limit" with "I quit". Alot of people were looking forward to a full speed emulator and are now in doubt and annoyed that it may not arrive. Just ignore them :P

Quote Originally Posted by chrisrulz555
    Alot of people were looking forward to a full speed emulator and are now in doubt and annoyed that it may not arrive. Just ignore them :P
    +1
    here is my blog !

Quote Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
    The more you fail, the more you have a chance that it will work in the end.

ZX-81 !? Just wanted to say that you're pretty much awesome!

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread Information