Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread: beup 0.3 Rev 2 (MSN for DS Clone)

Quote Originally Posted by CPU_Smarts
    Maybe it is somehow your DS? have you tried it on another one? I use a this on my GBAMP just fine....
    No, I actually hadn't thought of that... I'm using a Japanese DS Lite, but I can connect to Wifi just fine with games like Metroid Prime: Hunters and Mario Kart DS. I'll give this a try, though, and post what happens... Thanks for the help.

Question homebrews with supercard lite

edit : got my supercard lite yesterday, so here are the answers to my questions!

Three questions in a row!

(1) So, if i get it right, all homebrews have to be patched using the "mooMshell patch" in order to make them run for supercard lite ds ?

edit : only homebrews for supercard sd support the "moonshell patch" (it works with beup).

(2) What's the "moomshell patch" doing on the rom ?

edit : dunno yet...

(3) This patch can only be used over "supercard homebrews" or any homebrew version can be patched ?

edit : only scsd homebrew roms are compatible.

Thanks by advance.

hey this thing was working for the longest time, and i can use other wifi things on my ds so.... but this beup is now hanging at the starting connection.
    on 'Doing Handshake... '
    anyone know what would cause this?? it was working for weeks!!!
    i did update my m3 sd firmware to .24 version, maybe this caused it? but i even tried to put back the old version .22 and it didn't work still. bah

DCEmu Newbie

I hate to be ignorant, but in this case I am.
    Can you message people on AIM/Yahoo if you have MSN messanger, or is it MSN Messanger(Windows Live Messanger) only?

DCEmu Rookie

jus wanna check with you guys... i face lil problem wonder anyone faces the same problem...

I have select my SSID then put the ip and gateway and submask... I press use custom... searching till dead.... i got a feeling this doesnt work at all...

i use firmware it search info from DHCP.... take so long till cannot connect... now i have to go to the router and just have to press apply again cos i have made my adjustment before for my DHCP then it will be able to search info from DCHP... everytime I wanna connect I have go in the router again to press apply button... WHY?? isnt it suppose to be able to search without having to on my computer??? like other wifi enabled computer??

DCEmu Newbie

Mine keeps doing handshake on my supercard lite... Doesn't hang, I can still go back, I don't get error messages... What to do to get it further than "DOING HANDSHAKE..."

DCEmu Newbie

Hello, I'am a noob but does beup work with the Wifi-usb connector form nintendo?

DCEmu Newbie

hi everyone, i am a first time user here
    this beup thing is sweet, i had a hard time getting it to work in the beginning, but after reading thru all the posts in this thread, i got everythign working, except one thing......avatar......

i can load up the png file, and the avatar shows up on my ndsl, but apparently, the person i am talking to cant see my avatar......anyone knows wuts going on?

I am using supercard lite, i patched the beup-rein.nds file using moomshell, put my 96X96 avatar under root->beup->avatars

thx in advance

Do I have to get a DNS to use this?

DCEmu Newbie

It would be cool if you could use the mic

Page 5 of 18 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast

Thread Information