Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: beup 0.3 Rev 2 (MSN for DS Clone)

Quote Originally Posted by pedrovay2003
    Hey, I need some help... I'm running this on my GBAMP (Movie Player), and I can connect and log in just fine. However, I lose the connection after about 3 minutes. This isn't the only program that does it, either --- DSAIM also cuts me after about the same time. I know it's not my router or modem doing it, because this has happened in several locations. Anyone have this problem before? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
    Maybe it is somehow your DS? have you tried it on another one? I use a this on my GBAMP just fine....

DCEmu Newbie

I'm running a default supercard version, not patched at all, on my supercard lite with 1.63 version and it doesn't load. I just get 2 black screens when I load it. Anyone else had this problem??

I thought the new version of supercard works with most things now, like starfox works on this where it didn't on my previous miniSD supercard :-\

DCEmu Newbie

Nevermind, I just tried one of the other files "neat" so to speak and it works just fine.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Madelin
    at memory root create a folder called 'beup' and then a folder called 'avatar' (could be 'avatars') within it. Place 96x96pixel .png images in there.

/Madelin\
    That doesn't work for me, nor does putting one in the root dir of the memory card either. Anyone else had any joy getting avatars working?

DCEmu Rookie

u should add voice chat!!!!
    that would be awesome.

for those of you who dont know, the only way you can get it running on your mmp is to set the clock to 00:00.

i love this program

DCEmu Newbie

Heyyy. I'm very excited about the prospect of MSN on my DS, but how do I use it? Using a flashcart?

Yes, you need a flashcart.
    Read more in these forums and use Google.

which rom should i use for a supercard lite (micro sd) ?
    do i need to apply the "moomshell patch.exe" from Supercard ?

DCEmu Newbie

Mine works with either version except the rein one for some reason (i'm running supercard lite 1.63...) And the other two I can't get avatars/emoticons or saved password+username working, probably due to the lack of fat saving using the other 2 roms (rein is the one supposedly meant to use with SC, but that just black screens for me using supercard lite!)

no because lite is faster than normal supercard

use the moomshell patch for supercard lite "yes moomshell!" despite the name you have to patch every homebrew with this

Page 4 of 18 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information