Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: PSP Gamepad for pc 1.0

interesting stuff but I'm waiting for a joypad program that works over usb, stuck with dial-up so no point in a router, might get a wi-fi max tho

This app is fantastic!

Im very impressed with this app!Since the source was included i'm guesing it would be ok if i modded the code a bit?and give the auther ALL the credit he deserves??i'm busy adding mouse support and letting the user choose the mapped buttons..if i may i will release the code or if not will enjoy it for my self

anyway back to coding and thanx for the grate app..

Quote Originally Posted by Kramer
    i wish i had a wifi router so i could use this maybe ill get one for my b-day does anyone know if wifi max is any good because i dont want to get an expensive router
    i bought my wifi b router for like $10 at bestbuy (thanksgiving sales )

This app is absolutely sweet. I have been looking for this type of app for a while and knew that it was just a matter of time before it was a reality. It would be great if you could get usb support for those people that don't have routers and I think you need to increase the reaction speed a little bit. Thank you for the great program.

hmm yeah im gonna look around for a cheap router dont want to buy stuff online it's too much hassle.

-!-
    /\

Has anyone tried the other app like this? I will try it out later and report about it.

it works a bit better..but you need to install ppjoy(extra software).there is a boat load of stuff you need to configger..but if you are done you will have a sweet psp-gamepad....the only thing that is lackking is the fact that its only a gamecontroler.where as the app in this thread can be both that and a way to navigate windows(well at least when im done recoding the original app)

I tried installig the other app and my cmd prompt just closes right away when I open the exe file. The guy said that something is wrong if you did that but never said what the problem could be.

Quote Originally Posted by mavsman4457
    I tried installig the other app and my cmd prompt just closes right away when I open the exe file. The guy said that something is wrong if you did that but never said what the problem could be.
    Not realy the right thread to be talking about the other app but if your cmd window keeps closing it means that a incorect joystick is selected.The guys step 5 is a bit crappy..go to control panel open paralel port joysticks click add now instead of just clicking add again select virtual in the paralel port dropdown then follow the readme's steps.the socketTest cmd window will hopefully stay open now...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information