Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: In need of 1.50fw UMD exploit **Nice Reward**

Exclamation In need of 1.50fw UMD exploit **REWARD OFF**

Many of you might have been by my partially bricked PSP thread already and have offered great help...Thanks go to all of you... But the reason why I'm writing this post is because I still have a Partially Bricked PSP, I really miss my homebrew, and being able to listen to my music in the mornings on my way to work, without having to worry about my car's window being busted open and my CD collection stolen....again. Not to mention, I am very fond of a lot of you guys here at DCemu and I would say this is the scene I most enjoy in the whole world and I feel that I'm gonna have to leave it which each day that comes and goes...(shed's a tear)

I was actually starting to develop my own game on C++ for the PSP two months before I actually bricked it, and that also got stuck because I no longer have a device were I can test progress in.
    I wish you guys understand how sad I've been feeling because of this, and how happy I would be if somebody actually came up with a way to run homebrew on a 1.50 PSP that doesn't load the XMB...just UMD games.

If you want to check out the complete current status of my partially bricked PSP, visit the thread in my sig.

***What you can work with***
    I need a homebrew loader that will boot from either of the following PSP fw1.50 or less UMD's that I already own:

- Wipeout Pure
    - Lumines
    - Coded Arms

...Or if your work will boot through any other 1.50 or less UMD games like say Darkstalkers, etc, etc...then I guess I'll just give it a rent.

***REWARD***
    I am willing to give up a couple of things that I currently own for a simple, fully working homebrew loader that will help restore my PSP's messed up flash files, or at least enable loading any homebrew flash altering application that can fix that god forsaken "topmenu_plugin.rco" file that I totally F_cked up in the first place...Oh, and you won't go unrewarded....

PSP Hardware:

- Lexar blue 1GB memory stick pro duo

3 UMD Movies:

Hellboy / Spiderman 2 / Terminator 2

A few good Comic Books:

Savage Dragon #1 / ShadowHawk #1 / Darker Image #1

Everything mentioned here is in Near Mint condition.
    Thank you. I'll post a pic of the items as soon as I can.

EDITED 09-11-06

NO LONGER WILL THE REWARD BE OFFERED...

ZION HAS FOUND A SOLUTION FOR ME THROUGH A SPARE MOTHERBOARD...See last post on Page 14 of this thread.

come on coders save the psp!!!!

wipeout is buggy and features bootable external content so is a good chance...

and i bet most of the FW 1.00 umds are quite buggy as they were the first made....

it must be possible

Thanks accordian...though I gotta admit, you sound hilarious....save the psp...lol thanks!

What kind of exploit do you want? a umd re-flasher perhaps?

Hey Zion. Good to see ya here.
    UMD reflasher? What do you mean by that?

Actually I need something that will go into a homebrew loading menu when running a 1.50 or less fw UMD... Like say, something that will run homebrew applications if patched to a Wipeout Pure data save or content pack...You follow? ...Kinda like the eloader running off a GTA UMD... I guess.

Oh i see....

by umd reflasher, i meant a function to flash your psp with 1.50 firmware again....

hmm, so in other words, you want a self umd loading eboot loader?

That's what I'm looking for.

All you'd have to do is find a 1.50 game that you can exploit which will load a (fake) savegame file that executes a homebrew program

Weres fanjita.............lol

damb i wish i could help not for the rewards but because your my bro

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information