Thread: Supercard DSTWO for DSi xl, DSi

Blog Entries

NDS Supercard DSTWO for DSi xl, DSi

Newly announced on Preorder at Ishopvideogame.com

New flash cart coming soon for all DS Versions with built in GBA and Snes Emulator:

Heres the details:

The Supercard DSTWO Card for Nintendo DS, DS Lite, DSi & DSi XL is a high-end slot-1 flash cart solution that allows you to launch games, run applications and play media directly from the device. Simply place your files onto either a micro SD or SDHC memory card (sold separately), insert the micro SD into your Supercard DSTWO, your cart into your DS, and turn the system on. Playing games and media has never been easier!

The Supercard DSTWO, with its beautiful Evolution (EOS) operating system and a powerful on-board processor offers unique and exciting features that you won't find anywhere else. Features such as full GBA emulation, a powerful new GUI, a real-time guide, an integrated auto-patch database, as well as being one of the few flash carts that allows users to upgrade the core firmware. If you're in the market for a sleek and feature-rich flash cart for the Nintendo DS, DS Lite, DSi or DSi XL, the Supercard DSTWO is the one for you.

Pay attentnion before ORDERPRE-ORDERS: The Supercard DSTWO is currently available for pre-orders only, the dispatch date was not revealed yet but we expect it to be in the coming weeks. If you purchase this product now, you will be notified as soon as we can confirm the dispatch date! You may also subscribe to our newsletter to make sure to receive the latest information about the SCDSTWO. Note that the image above is of the Supercard DSONEi and is not indicative of the product.

The Supercards DSTWO is supposed to be released by May 18 2010.It is suggested NOT to order this item together with another products before May 16 ,2010.You are supposed to make the order separately.

FeaturesThe exact feature list for the Supercard DSTWO has not yet been made available, but from previous announcements we know the Supercard DS TWO will feature the following:

-RealTime Functions: RealTime Save, RealTime Game Guide(txt,bmp,jpg) & RealTime Cheat. (More stable, more easy to use, cheat code compatible with R4 and DSTT now)
    -Multi Saves (Up to 4 slot), Easy to backup and restore saves.
    -Unlimited MicroSD storage space support. SDHC support. FAT or FAT32.
    -Multiple languages (English, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, French, Italian, Korean, Japanese, Spanish)
    -Built-in GBA & SNES Emulator.
    -Action Slow Motion (4 levels,).
    -File Management System (Copy, Paste, Cut and Delete, long file name support).9. eBook (BMP, JPEG, JPG, PNG, TIF, GIF, TXT, PDF).
    -Perfect support for long file names;.br /> -Real-time save slot increase to 4 slots. (Exclusive built-in automatic detection of 3D game engine technology, stability, greatly enhanced).
    -Give up cheat-code slow motion game play method, improved use of CPU to do operations, "precise control of CPU speed" Achieving the action slowed down, stability / compatibility and better.
    -Real-Time Game Guide will support txt formats without conversion, beautify the font is more beautiful; -New UI interface design. Easier-to-use.
    -Advanced multimedia playback: native DivX/XviD playback as well as other major formats, similar to the iPlayer.

As of right now it DOESN'T support Video playback or SNES files (besides homebrew emulators.) I bought this thinking i was going to be able to play A good ole super nintendo game and watch a movie afterwards if i wanted to and come to my (and probably many others) dismay the supercard team decided NOT to include them YET. They claim that they are working on these two features to polish them up..... they also said that this has more processing power then the Iplayer. I have a hard time beliving that considering i own both and the chip in the supercard two has one chip in it that looks about the same as the iplayer, but the iplayer has a total of three chips that stick out of the front of it, so thats a hard sell to believe in. Other then those two small fibs (maybe three) its not a bad overall card, it supports the CycloDS evo saves so that a plus when i want to switch out my carts for whatever reason. The plug in option is kinda cool as a shortcut feature.

Thread Information