News via http://www.wii-addict.fr/forum/WiiXp...59-t19860.html
The pace of releases has slowed to WiiXplorer but here is the R159 of the file browser on the Wii made by dimok and r-win.
Are also available Forwarder v5 and Alternative forwarder of Leathl & Jeanny
You can delete, rename, copy / paste / cut and see the properties of files on your SD or SDHC card and a multitude of things ...
- Fix for crash on unsupported THP / unload files
- Few in the Stationary TextEditor
- Main AudioCore changes. A lot of exchange in the audio playback.
- Playback of audio Directly From The device now possible. This Makes the backing track of "any possible filesize for the Supported formats. There Is a settings to load the files to memory first and play em from there (old way).
- Added Tooltip Class (No added tooltips to buttons yet, a bit lazy )
- Fix for update googlecode
NOTE: The Audio Exchange Were a bit unstable for me. That Is Why This Is An experemental commit.
Please report if the playback is ok or not for you And Also What Else Is Better and What is worse things. In the Settings There Are Also a few "soundbuffer Which options you could" play with and adjust to carry the best configs for you. If new thesis amendments To The Core of Sound playback out Will not Work, They Might get reverted.
NOTE 2: You Will Need to Manually Update to this review. Due to a few "google is the exchange from the site googlecode AutoUpdater does not work anymore. This is fixed in the new revision for future releases.
- Languages updated files
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)