Thread: Dreamcast-Scene.com @ Games Convention 2006

Dreamcast Dreamcast-Scene.com @ Games Convention 2006

Dreamcast-Scene.com will present the Dreamcast scene to the public, media and leading developer(s / teams) with an own booth at this years Games Convention in Leipzig/Germany.

The Games Convention is held from 23rd to 27th this month and it is the largest and most important European videogame exhibition.

If you live in Europe you want to contribute by borrowing some nice rarities of your Dreamcast collection or D.I.Y stuff to DCS for presentation at the Games Convention, now it's the time to do so. You'll get all your items back along with a nice present.

Have a look at this topic over at the Dreamcast-Scene.com forums to see what we already got and what you could contribute:

http://www.dreamcast-scene.com/commu...pic.php?p=7484

Of course coders are welcome to present their projects as well.

Send your stuff out to:
    edited

Allow me to remind you that you could also help out by just updating the Dreamcast Wiki at Dreamcast-Scene:

http://www.dreamcast-scene.com/index.php/Main/Scene

Just click on "edit this page" on the right menu if you found that an article you would like to contribute some information to.

Interesting for coders should be that articles in Dreamcast-Scene.com's Wiki will show up right on top of Google, so if you want something you've been working on known to people from outside of the usual forums/sites, this should be your first adress.
    Last edited by Christuserloeser; July 7th, 2008 at 23:29.

I go for first press day See ya on leipziger messe...

DCEmu Rookie

i suppose i'll be at the developer convention that takes place two days earlier, too

Thread Information