Thread: DCEmu News - News Archives Fixed etc

Blog Entries

Home/News DCEmu News - News Archives Fixed etc

Hi all been far too long, this week i finally fixed the problem with the news archives, im not really any good with PHP and we were getting MKTime errors on all the archives, so anyway i tried a few numbers and to my astonishment it actually worked, cant beat having a go even if you dont have a clue what your doing :P

The last 6 months have been extremely busy and interesting for want of a better word, we found out we were having a baby after our holiday to Orlando last October so thank you USA .

We have been trying for many years but after 5 miscarriages we gave up and it was a nice surprise although the first 6 weeks were extremely worrying but since then alls gone well.

My biggest shock of the last 6 months was the Back stabbing by 3 workmates who basically got me the sack, i was sacked a few weeks ago but im waiting an appeal (in the disciplinary interview i wasnt allowed to defend myself properly), so for the first time in my life im now jobless,its quite surreal although my wife is making me busy as hell with jobs :P

As for the homebrew and console scenes, its getting very interesting of late and the Pandora Console is the major talking point, i did hear that someone overcloked their pandora and it was working finr at 850mhz which is very decent, i cant wait to see what systems can be emulated on the beast.

With new handheld consoles coming from Nintendo and Sony and also Natal and Move coming soon the next few months should be great.

Thanks for your time

wraggy

DCEmu Newbie
    Blog Entries

Hi Wraggy ,

Great job.
    as a DS fans, homebrew is most interesting thing to me ,i am looking forward to seeing more arts from you .
    I also hope to hear from you about the nintendo 3DS.

DCEmu Newbie

Congratulations on your baby

I want my pandora soooo badly... can't wait any longer

Yay, you've fixed the site. I guess Martin is on holiday again if it took a while longer than expected to sort out. Sorry to hear you've been fired, hope you win your appeal or find another good job soon. Oh and congrats with your new little one!

Wraggster you are the man! and I hope for the best in your endeavors, because this site has been there for me since the beginning of homebrew for me. PS. Shrygue I never asked but your avatar is from Nights correct?

Indeed it is as it's the protagonist of the game, my most favourite Sega character. Nights is ace!

Thread Information