Hillbilly posted this over at palib

Hello again. It's been a while since I've posted anything so I thought this would be an appropriate time to catch up with you all and share what I have been working on. Throughout the course of around 1 week of total programming, I have made a simple engine for a top-down shooter in a third-person perspective. The engine, itself, is pretty efficient and I hope to expand it a little more to include more items and triggers for events such as text to appear on the top screen. The only reason why I really posted here though is because I need more levels for this game. Currently, I have one level total and, although it looks decent considering my art skills, it lacks the ability and creativity of a true spriter/graphic artist. So, I guess I'm formally making a call for any spriter/graphic artist to make some levels for this game. I can provide you with all the information you could possibly need via replies to this post. But for now, I'll just share the demo for you all to get the feel of what this game (I hope) will be.

http://palib-dev.com/forum/index.php/topic,584.0.html