Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: New Super Famicast & NesterDC SE releases imminent

Default Re: New Super Famicast & NesterDC SE releases

[quote author=DemoniusX link=board=dcemu;num=1082494155;start=15#29 date=04/30/04 at 01:37:10]
    i can see what you mean ,but it is really hard to be nice to someone that makes a horrendous
    amount of promises and not carry them out. [/quote]

It's called life. Deal with it.

I couldn't think of a nicer way to say all of that. Really, Demon that is not cool. Have you ever let anyone down in your life? I guess we they should question your intentions publicly too, then we can continue this cycle of reasoning.

Let's get something straight: Scherzo has the talent, but Scherzo doesn't have the time. He's doing this for his own purposes, and is not getting paid for it. If you have the skills that Scherzo have, then maybe you can question him *privately*. Damn.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program...

DCEmu Rookie

[quote author=Storminator16 link=board=dcemu;num=1082494155;start=30#30 date=04/30/04 at 03:38:43]

It's called life. *Deal with it. *

I couldn't think of a nicer way to say all of that. *Really, Demon that is not cool. *Have you ever let anyone down in your life? *I guess we they should question your intentions publicly too, then we can continue this cycle of reasoning.

Let's get something straight: *Scherzo has the talent, but Scherzo doesn't have the time. *He's doing this for his own purposes, and is not getting paid for it. * If you have the skills that Scherzo have, then maybe you can question him *privately*. *Damn.

And now, back to our regularly scheduled program...
    [/quote]
    I just want to say on last thing before I say the heck with this topic, cuz I don't even see
    superfamicast V 1.5 or the nester deal either. I never let anyone down in my life, I couldn't
    I have a heart a gold but I have a emotional problem and I am also sensitive [does not take a
    genius to figure that out} if you make promises and not carry them out then its wrong. It
    is not "life" you know if you make promises and break them people start disliking you and
    hating you, I can't let people down because I care too much for people even though I get beat
    down for expressing my beliefs, which is why this world is F**CED up and so are the people.
    any ways if Super famicast comes back great , then I apoligize for my pounding on scherzo
    but if he doesn't release the nester deal, how many people do you think are going to be happy
    with his coding expertise then, I bet most of the DC scene will disrespect him, but hide
    it cuz they don't want to get flamed like I do because I am not afraid of expressing my beliefs.

DCEmu Coder

first scherzo never promised anything but doing his best.
    second get a life and stop complaining about authors who cant answer to your demands.
    third why admins dont post warnings about this kind of dumb posts?

ive seen a warning for flamming recently, but i think some messages really deserve a flame, while these stupid complains are really useless. or maybe thats the kind of posters you want here ???

EDIT: funny filter you have
    http://blueswirl.fr.st - DC tools and downloads

DCEmu Newbie

[quote author=DemoniusX link=board=dcemu;num=1082494155;start=30#31 date=04/30/04 at 23:53:42]
    I just want to say on last thing before I say the heck with this topic, cuz I don't even see
    superfamicast V 1.5 or the nester deal either. I never let anyone down in my life, I couldn't
    I have a heart a gold but I have a emotional problem and I am also sensitive [does not take a
    genius to figure that out} if you make promises and not carry them out then its wrong. It
    is not "life" you know if you make promises and break them people start disliking you and
    hating you, I can't let people down because I care too much for people even though I get beat
    down for expressing my beliefs, which is why this world is F**CED up and so are the people.
    any ways if Super famicast comes back great , then I apoligize for my pounding on scherzo
    but if he doesn't release the nester deal, how many people do you think are going to be happy
    with his coding expertise then, I bet most of the DC scene will disrespect him, but hide
    it cuz they don't want to get flamed like I do because I am not afraid of expressing my beliefs.
    [/quote]I know what you mean man theres 100's of people thinking about how much they hate people for starting all these projects and then never going anywhere with them but everyones affaird of flame back.

DCEmu Regular

Nester DC does not need a new menu netplay is unproved and the modem driver does not give a dial tone when i tryed it.

He should be improving some thing like DreamMSX which needs a new menu..

He did promise fullspeed Snes emulation i seen the post where he promised it. And not to give up.

Also looking at katana for a proper modem driver and improving open source projects with Leaked Katana dev kit even stating the idea was Pretty wrong.

Any one thing you need out of that and it's clear to me the modem driver..

Still good luck but the big claims and no action might start to grate on a lot of people.

DCEmu Coder

[quote author=Ian_micheal link=board=dcemu;num=1082494155;start=30#34 date=05/01/04 at 05:25:54]

Nester DC does not need a new menu netplay is unproved and the modem driver does not give a dial tone when i tryed it.

He should be improving some thing like DreamMSX which needs a new menu..
    [/quote]
    so you think an update of nesterDC would be a bad thing? just because there are other projects you think should be updated too? to me any update is welcome, plus if he get the modem working that will open new possibilities for other projects.

[quote author=Ian_micheal link=board=dcemu;num=1082494155;start=30#34 date=05/01/04 at 05:25:54]
    He did promise fullspeed Snes emulation i seen the post where he promised it. And not to give up.
    [/quote]
    hmmm i dont remember having read that, but if you have a link feel free to post it. i remember he said he knew he could do it, but you probably know that being positive when you start a project is essential. if you start and dont believe you can make it you can give up really quick.

Also looking at katana for a proper modem driver and improving open source projects with Leaked Katana dev kit even stating the idea was Pretty wrong.
    [/quote]
    that would have been pretty wrong if he used katana in nesterDC, but he quickly changed his mind.

Still good luck but the big claims and no action might start to grate on a lot of people.
    [/quote]
    i really dont like this way to think. people should be happy he tried and released something instead of just complaining he didnt make it perfect. thats even more surprising from someone like you ian. you should know pretty well how rude it is when you work hard on something and dont see users being grateful to reward you.

DCEmu Regular

That's not from me is it? i said a lot of people were, did i say me? Ive heard this throu pm's and msn people are not really impressed. My comment is pertaining to that. My own POV is dont say you done it till it's working .

Point being the modem driver has no dial tone and does not work right when i tested it at all. *So if he get's it working i will just be thinking he used the info from the cracked katana dev kit he downloaded and said clearly i will use it.

After me posting he said he was not going to. Never should of been a thought should it. If i had not posted do your really think he would of not used it. I post the facts straight from the kit.

Sorry i dont share your view on ripping the authors menu on shoving his menu and and calling that A NICE UPDATE, if i was the nester dc author and that was done to my hard work i be pissed. There is nothing wrong with the nesterdc menu is there?
    Netplay is fine but it be nice to be mailled to the author of the program see if he wants an update.

It's just going to kill any chance of a real offical update.

Stop and think a min would you like it if that happen to your tool. With out asking at all.

Really have you ever seen a unoffical update to nester dc or demomenu from me or a new dream inducer.

I have the source to all of these no way im doing an update. I have respect for these programs and what they did for the scene.

I dont support any update is a good one.

DCEmu Coder

well i hope youre wrong and he really changed his mind about katana, anyway theres no need to reproach him something he didnt do yet.

i agree if he uses illegal tools to continue a project started with legal tools that would be a big error, but i see nothing wrong in continuing it with legal tools.
    vmu tool is not open source so no chance it happens, if i opened the source i think i would expect someone to update my project someday.

as for the modem dial with kos it sounds hard but possible from different sources, lets wait and see, if he gets it implemented he will probably share the source so you can see if it comes from katana or kos.

Blog Entries

i see no problem at all with unofficial updates to emulators whos sources have been released, just remember that NesterDC was in fact kens port to start with and then it was took over but at one stage we had the normal Nesterdc and also the expanded version.

Give Scherzo the chance to explain himself before any more is said

DCEmu Regular

Simple fact he posted a link on dcemu to the leaked katana dev kit and said im going to use it to improve nesterdc.

I think that's shocking he promoted the leaked link and quoted the person who leaked it.

That shocked me and i dont have to be impressed by that do.

Very much on topic.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread Information