Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: The Sticky Right Shoulder Button Problem

I've dropped my psp over 20 times from at least 2' onto hardwood. No issue with the R no probs at all ...

except like a week after I got it, myb psp stopped reading umd's, but a few weeks later it just started working again... go figure. (I know that has nothing to do qwith the topic but strange nonetheles)

for the umd problem. make sure you charged up. if that doesnt work. take the battery out for about 15 minutes. then put the battery back in.

PSP Coder

Angry

My PSP reads the L button as it's always being pressed, and my PSP was bought by me on the first day it was released in the USA. I think it's the inside button, that is, if it's anything like a remote, or a cheap LCD game.

PSPoggle v0.3
    AOTM Morrowind Mod
    "Age is such an ignorant thing, judge no one by it."

This was a problem with a few of the launch PSP's....Mine had the same problem.

Chances are if it "sticks" it just needs to be removed and cleaned out, its just a rubber pad over the button, sometimes replacing your face plate incorrectly results in that also. the button and the rubber pad can be ordered and replaced over the internet so even if it is "broken" it can fixed with $15 bucks and a couple screws

no problem with trigger buttons whatsoever.
    Guess your psp is dirty as $#@!.
    Puke~~

DCEmu Newbie

never had a problem with the right trigger, but i've had too many problems with the analog stick, on my 3rd PSP now...

Yea, it is definately a problem, I have it, I just tap the edge, it doesn't stick when I do that.

Ive never had problems with my shoulder buttons. my right one seems allot different than my left i dont really know how to explain it but they still work. however my anolog stick seems to be a little off casue when im playing racing games i sometimes turn to the left allot and have to stop myself from crashing. and also my dpad when i press it to the right in the menu it doesnt seem to respond but when im playing games i think it works fine.

no problems here, but that could be that i am an active user of the R button due to Syphon Filter: Dark Mirror

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread Information