via Computer and Video Games

The Legend Of Zelda Skyward Sword won't be easy. That's the word from Nintendo's Eiji Aonuma who reassured fans after Shigeru Miyamoto had previously spoken of the need to make Legend Of Zelda games more accessible.

"I do not want to make Zelda easier," Aonuma told Game Informer. "Easy to me does not equal fun. I want puzzles where people have to think about it, and when they solve the puzzle, there's that feeling of accomplishment. That's something that's really valuable, that concrete feeling that when you accomplish something [in the game], it feels like you've done something worth doing. If the game is too easy, the accomplishments aren't valuable."
Miyamoto's comments had led many gamers to believe that the new adventure may pander to casual audiences who couldn't get into Twilight Princess but Aonuma believes his partner's comments were misunderstood.

"When Mr. Miyamoto says easy, he doesn't mean simple. He means easily - this is the difficulty of the language here. It's accessible, and you know how to do things, if not necessarily what to do. You may have a series of puzzles to figure out, and it may be difficult to decipher the meaning, but it's not difficult to accomplish what you need to do."