Thread: Barclaycard launches Rollercoaster Extreme iPhone advergame

Blog Entries

ipod Barclaycard launches Rollercoaster Extreme iPhone advergame

Barclaycard's Waterslide Extreme was the first branded iPhone app to pass 10 million downloads on the App Store earlier this year. Now it's got a sequel.
    The game is called Rollercoaster Extreme, and like its predecessor, it's free and is the work of agency Dare and developer Fishlabs.
    As the name implies, this time rollercoasters are the theme: the game is set in New York, and ties in with Barclaycard's latest TV advertising campaign.
    "With the iPhone game Waterslide Extreme, we were able to realise our famous Waterslide campaign on television, the web, YouTube, and on mobile platforms, and thus create a buzz for our brand among our target group on every screen," says Barclaycard's Hannah Dean.
    "It made sense to use this approach again with our partners Dare and FISHLABS for our new roller coaster campaign."

What's more, there's an update on Waterslide Extreme: the game has now generated more than 14 million downloads on the App Store.
    "In our opinion, Rollercoaster Extreme has what it takes to beat that success," says Fishlabs CEO Michael Schade.

http://www.mobile-ent.biz/news/37584...hone-advergame

DCEmu Newbie

Hi! I think this is a cool game. I was wondering how to install the game and if this will work on an iPhone 3Gs? Is there a version of this game that will be installed through iTunes? I feel excited about this, I just hope I can install this.

Advergame

Thread Information