Thread: NDS Lite Homebrew help Please read

GBA NDS Lite Homebrew help Please read

OK i ask this for whom ever is willing to help. Please if your not going to help don't need the comment or to get flamed.
    This is the case i have a NDS LITE and the screen i need to check to know witch version it is is a magenta or Pink color.
    I have bought a pass-me 2 and super card with SD 2 GB. And i have bought the G6 also. And have had no susses. I have read a bunch of articles and have not figured out how to get to run home brew , GBA Roms , NDS Roms. I am not asking for a site to get any Roms. Now i just got the new Ninja Pass and that doesn't do it for me because it only holds one game. I have hundreds of them id like to put them in one card not one game per card it defies the purpose.
    So i ask the pros in the NDS lite seen what do they recommend i do. What to buy that will not look clunky and will be simple to use. Money is not an issue. Any help or creative advise will be appreciated.

Wait a couple of weeks for the M3 Lite to come out and combo that with a 1 or 2 gig stick. That gives you the G6's compatibility with the expansion options of the M3 Perfect.

Quote Originally Posted by so_cal_forever
    Wait a couple of weeks for the M3 Lite to come out and combo that with a 1 or 2 gig stick. That gives you the G6's compatibility with the expansion options of the M3 Perfect.
    But is it easy to use like the ninjapass or is there flashing and all that stuff involved

Well, you dont HAVE to flash your DS to get the M3 to boot in DS mode, just use a Passcard 3 or something similar (MML, ect) I flashed my DS because I was always restarting my DS and i mainly use it for homebrew now

I dont think it is that hard to use, just insert your Micro SD into your computer and run the games through the patcher....not sure on that because i do not have an M3 yet....could someone clarify this?

Quote Originally Posted by CPU_Smarts
    Well, you dont HAVE to flash your DS to get the M3 to boot in DS mode, just use a Passcard 3 or something similar (MML, ect) I flashed my DS because I was always restarting my DS and i mainly use it for homebrew now

I dont think it is that hard to use, just insert your Micro SD into your computer and run the games through the patcher....not sure on that because i do not have an M3 yet....could someone clarify this?
    Yes you need to patch games for m3 & G6. What im looking for is something that can use a memory card and just play my back up NDS games. I have over 50 games and i cant carry them all over the place. I have the Ninja pass and its great but only holds 4 -5 games. I here theres something called DS link but cant find a web.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Acidburn05
    This is the case i have a NDS LITE and the screen i need to check to know witch version it is is a magenta or Pink color.
    The DSLinux wiki says you have DSLite Firmware, which makes sense cuz yr using a DS Lite right? Mine does the same. Btw how's the NinjaPass working out? Does it play homebewrs ok?
    http://www.dslinux.org/wiki/Pictochat_Test

NDS

Quote Originally Posted by Spelvin
    The DSLinux wiki says you have DSLite Firmware, which makes sense cuz yr using a DS Lite right? Mine does the same. Btw how's the NinjaPass working out? Does it play homebewrs ok?
    http://www.dslinux.org/wiki/Pictochat_Test
    No i got the one for just palying my backup games but i can only keep 5 at a time because its 512mbit = 64mb. but works great.

Thread Information