For those who haven't seen previous release, Hu-Go is a famous emulator of NEC PC Engine console,
running on many system such as Linux and Windows. (see http://www.zeograd.com/ for details)
Pandora-Hugo is a port on Pandora of my latest Dingux version of Hu-Go.
It's almost fullspeed without any overclocking.
What's new then in this version compared to original one ?
- Cheat support !
- Memory monitoring engine to find your own cheat code !
- Text editor to modify the global cheat.txt file
- Text editor to write your own comments on games
- Display first comment line while browsing game files
- Screen size / Fit mode optimized for Pandora
- Pandora Keyboard support
- Save directories for rom images on exit
- etc, etc ...
How to use it ? Everything is in the README.txt file.
Sources are included, and this package is under the GNU public licence v2,
read COPYING.txt file for more information about it.
Work still remain to support audio tracks on cd.
here is my blog !
Originally Posted by Shadoks rule
I've got my pandora an trying to get draculaX to run with your port of Hu-go but am unable to get it working. Can you confirm if cd-rom files work with this port and If so
what must I do because I can't figure it out (did read the readme.txt)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)