News via http://www.psp-ita.com/?module=news&...1&view_reply=1
It ' available for download a new review, 537, Daeadalus of X64, the only Nintendo 64 emulator for PSP. This new update fixes several bugs in earlier builds and introduces some new helpful to improve the emulation of certain securities. I remember that the revision 430, you need a PSP with CF 3.71M33 to at least start the homebrew .
Following the full changelog and download link .
- Correct issue That was causing ucode_ver To Be override by Some custom ucodes
- Rewrote Sprite2DBase , now sprite2D microcodes Should Be Our working again .
- By The error allowed MP 's " simulated double hack " to Be Exposed ... errrg it Should Be Good Now .
- Fix ROMs Sometimes Not Showing in the correct order
Fix - release mode is not active warning When DebugDisplayList
- Made DLParser_SetuCode even more efficient
- GBI1 / 2 Texture will use ucodedefs
- Simplify SetuCode (Now we'll just S2DEX is handled and Rely on GBIVersion for detection)
- Removed SET_ROUND_MODE
- More microcodes Will use ucodedefs
- Disabled RSP from init system
- Fixed the LoadUcode ucode ( fixes Scooby doo )
- Some code cleanup very little
- Corrected Some warnings
- Fixed and enable the king and GBI1_LoadUcode GBI1_RDPHalf_1 Ucodes ( Fixes crashing Yoshi 's Story )
- Added PSP FPU math
- Added BI_AFOG/XLU2 blender (Paper Mario's menu it's visible now)
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)