Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: DS Doom Released

DCEmu Newbie

Trust me Fellas. Max Media Player is good for three things and these 3 things only....... MUSIC, VIDEOS, and NDS DUMPS (Well maybe four things, it does run NES well =))

I have both a G6 Lite and A Max Media Dock

I use the G6 for homobrew and GBA support and the MMD for Media Files (MEDIA PLAYER>>>>)

K

Try it

Default G6

ZIm using the G6 lite this game is awesome. Someone should make one with touchscreen controls to aim.

where do i get the G6 at do local stores sell it, can i run SNES, GENISIS, GBA, and other emulators on this?

Doesn't work with my G6 lite WAHH! I guess what I am going to do is convert the files to .nds.gba and .gbfs.

DCEmu Newbie

anyone able to get the doom1.wad file to work with this? Perhaps I am missing something here but I placed it in the root directory with the rest of the doom files and when I choose to load a single or multiplayer game I receive the error "CheckIWAD: IWAD tag /doom.wad not preset". Any suggestions?

DCEmu Rookie

Quote Originally Posted by Meditron
    anyone able to get the doom1.wad file to work with this? Perhaps I am missing something here but I placed it in the root directory with the rest of the doom files and when I choose to load a single or multiplayer game I receive the error "CheckIWAD: IWAD tag /doom.wad not preset". Any suggestions?
    rename doom1.wad to doom.wad ....sheesh...

DCEmu Newbie

Kool, I like it.

DCEmu Newbie

Thanks to
    TheChuckster and WinterMute they have done a nice work.
    I have play complett Doom and is fine. I have a question anyone know about the "wad" menu.
    So you can take more wad files in to the same directorie.
    I have tested with Doom,Doom2,Doom TNT,Plutonia Goldeneye,Half Life,Alien Vendetta and Star Trek wads all works fine. I hope a Menu for different wads is comming.
    thx anónimo

Quote Originally Posted by anónimo
    Thanks to
    TheChuckster and WinterMute they have done a nice work.
    I have play complett Doom and is fine. I have a question anyone know about the "wad" menu.
    So you can take more wad files in to the same directorie.
    I have tested with Doom,Doom2,Doom TNT,Plutonia Goldeneye,Half Life,Alien Vendetta and Star Trek wads all works fine. I hope a Menu for different wads is comming.
    thx anónimo
    From what I read over on GBADEV they are working on a WAD select menu for a later release.
    No timeframe on it though.

DCEmu Newbie

-sweet-
    Can't wait to get some fellow homebrewers together and give multiplayer a try. I think the touch pad could use a little work though, aka have the zero point on the emulated joystick be where you first put down the stylus and not the center of the screen. Aka you put the stylus down anywhere on the screen and you don't turn, but when you move the stylus left you start turning left, as opposed to just putting the stylus on the left side of the touch screen to move left. I doubt i'd use the stylus anyways, but just a thought.

Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread Information