Thread: Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony Hands-on

Blog Entries

psp Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony Hands-on

Heres an excerpt:

The original Dungeon Siege hit the PC back in 2002. Since then it has grown through expansion packs and a proper sequel, titled Dungeon Siege II. The series will branch off from its native platform this Fall, though, with the release of Dungeon Siege: Throne of Agony for the PSP. The game made its public debut at last year's E3 and showed a good deal of promise, even though the build on display had more than 50% development time left to go.

The team behind Throne of Agony, SuperVillain Studious, has made significant strides since then. To show off the team's progress, publisher 2K games crashed the IGN offices recently with a build much closer to the finished product. Throne of Agony made an impression during E3, and it makes an even bigger one today given the enhancements added by the team since the game's debut. And it's not just spit and polish, either, but a slew of hefty additions in terms of actual content.

More Info

Awesome! This will be a great addition to the PSP game library. I definitely want this game and hope that the team behind this game can pull it off.

Yeah, I just started playing Dungeon Siege II and its an amazing game. Although it does rely a hell of a lot on th mouse.. So will it end up being like the console version of Baldurs gate.

I really enjoyed the Baldur's Gate games. Untold Legends for the PSP is OK.

I hope this stands above and beyond Untold Legends. These types of games are great.

This game and dungeon and dragons tactics will hopefully be some sweet games. The lack of rpgs (4-5?) for the psp is kind of depressing.

I think a Fallout style game would work fairly well on the PSP as well. RPGs shouldn't always be about elfs and wizards

Thread Information