Newly released for Pandora
An Amiga Emulator.
Fullspeed with sound for A500 games!
Changelog 2007-07-09 (by john4p):
* added horizontal adjustment
* faster mouse movement
* slow mouse movement with (Y)-button
* (X)-button is now confirm-button in menu ((A) still works, too)
Changelog 2010-07-09 (by john4p):
* Removed gp2x config options
* Added selectable UAE core. While this is a bit slower, it adds compatibility
* Ask for nub mouse mode on first startup (added by EvilDragon)
* Added Savestates (only working with UAE Core)
Changelog 2010-07-05 (patches by john4p):
* Move screen with L + DPad
* Addes softstrech scaling (software-only at the moment, so it's slow)
* Added PAL / NTSC LCD Timings (if HotFix 2 is installed)
* Added Mini-Documentation
* Added Kickstart-Test
Hi. I am working on UAE4ALL port for Nokia N900 which has mostly identical hardware to Pandora and I also have some fixes and improvements (ported form WinUAE) in my code. http://github.com/smokku/uae4all
Maybe you would like to join forces?
My experimentation shown that there is no real speed gain in using Cyclone core and UAE core is more compatible with games. (It's the only core running Project X), so I just dropped Cyclone support completely.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)