Thread: Interview With Dirty Sanchez

DCEmu_Newsposter

Default Interview With Dirty Sanchez

Today i have for you an interview with the author of Vmoo the first and only VMU Emulator for the Dreamcast console. The authors name is Dirty Sanchez and you can find his great interview Here.

Default Re: Interview With Dirty Sanchez

Dirty Sanchez said:
    Once the emulation piece is worked out, it honestly needs to be merged with the VMUBackup utility that Bucanero / Speud have done awesome things with.
    I was thinking the same. That would be a killer VMU app. And even better when you put all available saves and games on one disk with that killer app. One CD for all your VMU needs

Good interview, are those other interviews you did for other sites gonna placed here? Those old ones are fun to read (see DC Emu/CV/Wraggster Interviews etc.)!

Blog Entries

well version 2 could have the lot of em

Thanks for the comments mate

DCEmu Coder

[quote author=Skyhawk link=board=dcemu;num=1081806104;start=0#1 date=04/13/04 at 22:26:59]Dirty Sanchez said:
    I was thinking the same. That would be a killer VMU app. And even better when you put all available saves and games on one disk with that killer app. One CD for all your VMU needs [/quote]
    agreed, i thought about it myself and after i released my first public version of the tool some users suggested it as well.

so dirty sanchez if you read that i would be glad to work with someone who knows so much about the vm like you, though my code is really messy for now and the tool is not too stable yet, but it worth a try.

ill release the next version of the vmu tool soon, please contact me after that so we can try to merge the 2 projects for the next version.
    http://blueswirl.fr.st - DC tools and downloads

Blog Entries

Thanks Speud, Ive contacted Dirty Sanchez on your seeing this, it would be great to see your projects help the scene by a merge of sorts

Thread Information