LaPatateInc has posted an entry into this years Neoflash Coding Contest, heres the full details;

Nickname: OBJECTION! (Aka LaPatateInc)
Projet name: Super Extreme Smile
Division: GAME
Platform: NDS
Original enter: YES
Support Motion: YES
In last NEO Compo this project have won in the top 10: NO

Project description:
Last year, I've entered with You Have to Burn The Rope DS, which was a remake of a flash game. I've added a couple of new cool functions, like achievements and mods. I was done with PaLib. This year, I wanted something fresh with an original concept, and to use libnds directly. Here comes Super Extreme Smile.
In this game you are a Smile. A rolling smile... It cannot move, the only way to move it, is to use the touchscreen to ROTATE ALL THE WORLD AROUND IT. The smile is affected by gravity and thus, moving. Every time you rotate the screen, it keeps it's original velocity. Now the fun thing :
You can create your map, save them on the DS, load them again, and send them here, right in this post, so we can all play it ^^
The editor is easy to use. Each tiles are sampled on the top screen, and you can switch screen by pressed L or R. Then you can change tile, zoom, save, load or move around on the minimap. Here is some infos :

-Development started June 28th, I'm alone on this project. My little sister will probably compose music for me.
-There is currently 47 Tiles, there is enough place to put more, but I think it's OK for a Alpha Release. Each tiles should explain itself. If you don't understand it, try it !
-You can save with whatever name you want, 16 characters maximum. And you can always change it afterwards with Windows because loading doesn't care about your name
-Maps are 128x64 tiles. Yes, there is a lot of place
-Collisions should all work, be aware there are sometimes bugs with velocity too high. If something REALLY doesn't work, tell me. Else, try to think of another way (More space between ?)
-THIS IS AN ALPHA RELEASE, I PLAN ON ADDING A LOT OF THINGS LATER (as Music, Sounds, Campaign mode, options, and, yes, ACHIEVEMENTS).
-You can change language with Start while in editor. There is currently only French and English, if someone wants to translate in another language, I'll be pleased to send them the text and add them to the game.

Screenshots :

How to use:

Extract the file directly on the root of your DS or
Copy the .nds file wherever you want, then place the smile folder on the root of your card.

CONTROLS :
Select - Change mode.

The game :
Touchscreen - Move
L or R - Stop Time (Use this)
Motion - Move (While time is Stopped with L or R (not with Touchscreen), DS must be vertical )
Down or B - Restart from checkpoint
Up or X - Restart from start

The editor :
L or R Unpressed :
Arrows or ABXY - Move
Start - Change language in rotation
Touchscreen - Place tiles.

L or R Pressed (Top screen swapped) :
Touchscreen - Every control (Change tile, save, load, zoom, move around faster)

If you create some kind of cool map, post it here.
If you find a bug, an explanation and a map containing the bug would be really cool.

Thanks, I hope you'll have fun !