Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: A little trick: get "Devulated" 2.71 up to 333mhz

Rev on teh topic

The insanity continues, but just a tiny FYI. I figured most savvy "internet users" already know this. But any reference or discussion involving a online website, reguardless if its a good or bad reference, IS good for the site (i.e. QJ). By "dissing them" all the time, you are effectivly making people wonder what "this bad QJ is" and creating the inevidable question "why don't users of this site want me to go there".

The sad part, in all honesty is you are making DCEmu look like a bunch of haters. If thats what you want to do then so be it. I am the last to get involved in silly little site wars. I do not think they are benefitial for any site. I do think however, that it is quite amusing that you go on about other sites when the topic here is a application for the PSP, not a website.
    :: PSP Lua - PSP Lua Games and Homebrew
    :: PSP Skins - PSP Skins, Wallpaper and Templates
    :: Anime Avatars- Anime and Cartoon Avatar Gallery

Bill Nye Humor is everywhere, in that there's irony in just about anything a human does

whoops. i didn't know you could change it in the xmb.
    You don't need to know my mental status. You probably don't want to, either.

September 5th, 2005:
    Quote Originally Posted by F34R
    There wont be a N64 emu on the PSP. Not one that is playable anyways.
    Need LocationFree help? Send me a PM!

Quote Originally Posted by modcase
    The insanity continues, but just a tiny FYI. I figured most savvy "internet users" already know this. But any reference or discussion involving a online website, reguardless if its a good or bad reference, IS good for the site (i.e. QJ). By "dissing them" all the time, you are effectivly making people wonder what "this bad QJ is" and creating the inevidable question "why don't users of this site want me to go there".

The sad part, in all honesty is you are making DCEmu look like a bunch of haters. If thats what you want to do then so be it. I am the last to get involved in silly little site wars. I do not think they are benefitial for any site. I do think however, that it is quite amusing that you go on about other sites when the topic here is a application for the PSP, not a website.
    you are absolutely right.

HOWEVER, Qj did infact print this article, and they did source DCemu - there are significant diffences in attitude between fans of either site

the difference is here, most of everyone is saying "oh cool, neat " or "you know you can change in xmb" mostly friendly constructive stuff.

all of the babies at QJ start flaming the editors or even the workaround itself cos they're dissapointed cos there no "real" devhook news, calling it worthless and crap.

so while there really is no need to point fingers at QJ all the time, I have to say that they thoroughly deserve it, not necesarily for their editorial staff or shortcommings, but for the countless idiots mand trolsl that constantly spam the comment sections.

DCEmu Newbie

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by logicbomb.de
    you are absolutely right.

HOWEVER, Qj did infact print this article, and they did source DCemu - there are significant diffences in attitude between fans of either site

the difference is here, most of everyone is saying "oh cool, neat " or "you know you can change in xmb" mostly friendly constructive stuff.

all of the babies at QJ start flaming the editors or even the workaround itself cos they're dissapointed cos there no "real" devhook news, calling it worthless and crap.

so while there really is no need to point fingers at QJ all the time, I have to say that they thoroughly deserve it, not necesarily for their editorial staff or shortcommings, but for the countless idiots mand trolsl that constantly spam the comment sections.
    I agree with you 100%. That is completely true. Finally someone says it like it is. The fact of the matter is that DCEMU folks are usually pretty serious people, while the idiot 12 year olds at QJ are just a bunch of 1st comment baffoons looking for attention and bashing the editors. I would also point out that about a year ago now, the old QJ edited devs' files and posted them up for download. And before any idiot says that they didn't edit any files I would just like to say that in the readme of PSPDOOM, the dev wrote at the bottom "F*** PSPUPDATES!", and of course the old QJ edited that part out and posted it up for DL.

This is all very well and good but what's it got to do with making Devhack run 2.71 at 333mhz without crashing?

I don't think you really need to run it at 333 because any UMD game is designed to work at 222, what would be the point releasing a game only the devhackers could play? hehe.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information