Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: First post in years

DCEmu Old Pro

Default First post in years

Well, I've been going through my nostalgia phase in my life and i came across a familiar name that i remembered way back, dcemu.

First forum i ever joined, which was when i was 13 years old trying to find a way how to "backup" games on my psp. Now, I'm 18 and going onto university and am now pursuing a science bachelors with good hopes that i can get into med school.

It's strange, I've been looking at my old posts and all the grammatical and redundant ways i would write my posts are just so...stupid in my eyes.

I don't know what or how i was able to write some of my drivel, but i guess that's something that comes from being a 13 year old with a computer; we can all be very different people in our lives (or maybe i was just acting like any other stupid kid) and change into individuals that are very different in the future.

I don't know, i just find this all funny to be returning right now; but i guess a yearly hello is something that would be fun to do once in awhile?

How are all of you?

P.S. So why did i post this in the junk forum? Eh, too lazy atm to find the correct forum; so i'm posting in the forum that created SO MUCH DRAMAH (and illicits the most memories to me) to the point it had to be shut down. Oh how i remember these things...
    Last edited by Tetris999; August 8th, 2010 at 10:49.

The Long Claw of the Law BlueCrab's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tetris999 View Post
    P.S. So why did i post this in the junk forum? Eh, too lazy atm to find the correct forum; so i'm posting in the forum that created SO MUCH DRAMAH (and illicits the most memories to me) to the point it had to be shut down. Oh how i remember these things...
    Moved one level up the hierarchy, where I think it belongs.

Good luck with your university studies. Take it from someone who's in Graduate School pursuing a master's degree now, they can get annoying at times, but its all worth it in the end.
    Sylverant PSO Server
    http://crabemu.sourceforge.net/
    irc.freenode.net #dreamcastdev #dcemuuk #yabause #ljsdcdev

My man Tetris999, it's been a long time and you've changed some seeing your post. I bid you good luck with your studies and hope you pass with flying colours!

These days the console homebrew scene has slowed down some since you were around last time back in the day but there's still the odd release of something now and then. Oh and also the site here has been going down for no reason periodically, one thinks it's time to go about how to fix the problem.

As for me, I'm okay. I'm just about scraping by and managing to hold a job. It's temporary so I'll soon be needing to look elsewhere but it'll do for now. Bette doing something and getting paid the minimum wage than nothing at all.
    Last edited by Shrygue; August 10th, 2010 at 00:26.

I lurk from blue moon to blue moon, I'm not online as much as I use to be.

Definitely want to get a new PSP though, Ive been a bit out of touch with things so when I do hopefully someone will be there for the assist on some information =P

Sniff...

You guys make me nostalgic, hope everybody is doing well and good luck with university tetris999. I've been a Damn stagehand for the past 5 years and I'm gettin kinda tired of it, seems like less and less work.

On a happy note, I got my most recent project working today :-)
    Screenless psp slim wired into my streetfighter 4 se fightstick. It works great!. Unfortunately I don't have a soldering iron, eh had to use other methods...
    Works great though, amazing what lots of electrical tape and ingenuity will do.

I take it CFW's are still being released right, I haven't been following the scene much.

Shrygue, I know your up on your stuff, you better help me when the time comes

Yo yo yo

It's my first post in a while damm , Gunntims0103 bro long time no speak man how you been?

Tetris I'm off to uni as well this september where about's you going?

PSN ID: splodger15

lol

I don't even want to read past the first page of my earlier posts; they're so f*cking stupid and naive. Surprised you guys put up with me actually (well, some of you).

Luckily I've... matured past that stage and can actually hold a rational, thoughtful discussion with someone now.

I too look back on my old posts and think...what an idiot! I was so stupid back then...

Now with Blast Processing! Kaiser's Avatar
    Blog Entries

My writing on this forum has marginally improved. I only edit my posts fifty times now instead of a hundred.

Good to see some of you guys are still lurking at least.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread Information