We tried out the [Kinect] menu system and movie controls to test its recognition of seated users:
* Sitting in a chair: Definitely works.
* Sitting on the floor: Works.
* Reclining while facing the Kinect: Works.
* Reclining with the Kinect at our side: We couldn't get this to work, but we've been told that it will by launch.
* Using another human as a coffee table (should have taken photos!): Kinect recognized the person behind the human coffee table trying to control the movie.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)