News via http://www.xbox-scene.com/xbox1data/...lpUdiwEkOd.php
The Logic Sunrise team released a new version of Fbanext for homebrew 360s.
- Added 68000 overclock option
- d_aerofgt endian fixes
- Added filter for '3 or 4 player games only'
- Added 'Hide Child Roms' Option
- d_unico fixes (Zero Point/Zero Point 2)
- d_f1gp fixes
- Fixed analog in opwolf/spacegun/seta deer hunter games (Arkanoid still not working)
- d_snk68.cpp - IkariIII fixes
- d_kaneko16.cpp - fixed crash with The Berlin Wall
- Menu now saves the last rom and hardware filter you were on
- fixed crash in d_hellfire.cpp
- f1dream, tigerroad fixes
- BC Kid fixes
- Updated font
- Added Left Trigger/Right Trigger buttons to input config
- d_wwfwfest endian fixes
- Cave - fixed palette issues with Power Instinct 2, Power Instinct 2, Gawange
- Fixed crash issue with some System16 games
- fixed gfx sprite priority issue with CPS1
- fixed reset on pause
- Analog stick 3 no longer controllers player 4
- endian fix for Pang 3
- Fixed slowdown issue on European Region Megadrive Roms
- Added support for Arcade Sticks. The stick will be auto-detected and Back + Start buttons will bring up the In Game Menu
- Added Screen adjustment. If you use an arcade stick hold 'B' and moving the stick will stretch, or just the stick to move the screen.
- Fixed d_toki.cpp
- fixed issue with JAMMA NeoGeo Roms
- chelnov fixes
- Added default button mapping option
- FBANext will now display an error if you have a bad rom.
- Fixed issues with Wrestlefest
- Expermental OpenMP support added in some Taito Drivers. ChaseHQ went from 30->60fps without filters. More optimizations will be done in further releases.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)