Thread: Another Asteroids Clone v0.8

Blog Entries

Default Another Asteroids Clone v0.8

Thanks again to my buddy DrZ for this newspost:[br][br] Daniel Forest, who you might know as Kamjin on the forums, has released a new clone of that classic arcade shooter Asteroids. Here's some info about the game from Daniel:[br][br]"You start with 4 lives, and have about 5[br]"auto" shield per ship, extra lives are awarded[br]at certain levels. Color of the ship indicates[br]how much shield is left.[br][br]Game difficulty increases with every few levels."[br][br]And here's what's currently missing from the game:[br][br][br][br]Enemy AI is almost there, for both the good old UFO[br]and tiny group fighters.[br][br]Explosion animations, and Enemy ships.. need to be drawn (ran out of graph paper)[br][br]Background Music or Sound needs to be added.[br][br]Some collision Bugs.[br][br]Throttle limiting has a bizzare bug so I removed it for now.[br][br]Score is kept, just not displayed. (have to draw the vector numbers)[br][br]Remove the "Auto Shield" and implement a shield button with [br]a bubble animation around the ship. [br][br]Download from DC Homebrew

Default Re: Another Asteroids Clone v0.8

Hi Wraggster, could you change the name of the programmer in the AAC newspost to "Eytan Kaziberdov" instead of it being "Daniel Forest"?

Eytan e-mailed me the news yesterday but forgot that the name that would appear on the e-mail would be his brother-in-laws & he only referred to himself as "Kamjin" in the message, so a bit of a mistake was made in my post.

Thanks Wraggman.

Blog Entries

thats what i get for being a lazy bugger and copying posts

Ehh, wouldn't have made any difference if you had of written something different, you still wouldn't have known that Kamjin's proper name is "Eytan Kaziberdov" & not "Daniel Forest".

Blog Entries

lol i dont even know who kamjin is :P

/me makes personal note to try and take more notice

Thread Information