Thread: How would you change Apple's iPhone 4?

Blog Entries

ipod How would you change Apple's iPhone 4?

We know, half of you aren't even going to read past the headline before you start angrily banging away about Apple's admitted antenna gaff and the still-not-totally-fixed proximity sensor, but we're urging you to look deeper. Think harder. Critique your criticisms. In all seriousness, Apple's iPhone 4 garnered more attention (negative or otherwise) than any other phone released this calendar year, and for good reason -- in fact, Apple itself had to hold an emergency press event just to announce what could've been announced in a PR blast: everyone's getting a free case. That said, Cupertino has still managed to move millions of units in just a few months, and that demand doesn't seem to be dropping off at any significant rate. If you're one of the lucky (or unlucky) ones that have managed to procure Apple's latest iPhone, we're overly anxious to hear your thoughts on changing it. How would you have addressed the antenna issue? Would you have preferred a less drastic departure from the 3GS form factor? Would you have offered more colors than white and black? Thrown in Bluetooth 3.0 for kicks? Go ahead, the floor's yours -- just don't abuse it, cool?

http://www.engadget.com/2010/08/27/h...ples-iphone-4/

Give it expandable memory and i'll buy the thing tomorrow, because i do like the choice of software on the App store but Apple's incessant greed and restrictions mean it's not gonna happen untill i get to choose how much software i put on without being forced to buy a new phone when memory space is limited.

Thread Information