PadrinatoR posted a new app for the DS that lets you Control Winamp from your DS, heres the info:
- .NET Framework 2.0 (http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...displaylang=en
- You must have the port 32123 UDP opened in your router.
Step by step guide:
1) Install .NET Framework 2.0 (if it's not installed yet)
2) Run the server app (DSAmpServer.exe). If you have Windows Firewall enabled, it will ask you if you want to lock the application. You must choose Unlock
. It doesn't matter if Winamp isn't opened, because you can open and close it from NDS
3) Switch on you DS and run DSAmp. It will ask you for host's IP, enter it and click OK.
Download and Give Feedback Via Comments
Note to Wragg: Just fixed a minor BOLDING error.