Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SNES-Station v0.2.4 USB - The Super-Nintendo Emulator for PS2

DCEmu Newbie

Well... I think the USB Driver that's used on this version is a bit old... My pen drive doesn't work with.
    I got the SNES-Station src's someway, then I've tried to update the usb driver, but I couldn't compile it on DEV-CPP. =|
    Anyway, could the developer update these drivers? =o
    My pen just freezes when I select to open. (PGEN and uLauncherElf recognize it, that's because I think the driver's old. =o)

Thanks

ok thanks darknight ill try that mate..

Quote Originally Posted by Magician45
    So you say that i can use a removal Hard drive such as (a mp3 player or psp or memory stick) to load roms only or can i put the elf file and the roms in the "removable HD" and play it from there?

i believe so but you syill need a way to open the removeable hd/psp/mp3 player such as launchelf or an iso with the emu.

And by HDD i meant the hard drive that came with ffx. I dont have that one neither do i think it would work or fit in my slim ps2 :P.

you need an official sony HDD or PC HDD(i have this kind) if you get an external HDD and connect it via usb i believe since slim ps2 dont have ex. bay on back, but i dont really know much about external HDD uses with ps2s

Well if i read right then i will try something. I would like to know if theres any risk on putting a Usb mp3 player with those files on the ps2. Like will it give it a malfunction or anything like that?

no, it wont harm your ps2.but you still need a way to boot the emulator(elf) either with launch elf or burn iso.

Edit: so Um i have to convert the Elf into an Iso and put that into the usb hd along with the roms and thats it?

well, you have to make an iso with the emu inside(go to ps2hd.com to look for tutorial/help)and when the emu boots up, you chose "USB" and it should read your usb device and select where the roms are located.

Edit: also what do you mean by making an iso with the emulator in it? I got a couple of extra questions

1. Is it the same as making a Dc emu image?
    2. do i need to change the .elf to .exe?
    3. If you can point me in the direction of where to head that be awsome.

Thanks in advance
    ok i hope i dont get banned by posting this website and if it isnt allowed please remve it.magician, head to ps2hd.com i wish i could tell you were to go but ask around and they migth help.

Its ok I get what your saying. Thanks for the huge help :P

im a new one here,could someone tell me how to install .elf file to dvd and it will work on ps2?

DCEmu Newbie

I'm a noob in PS2 and i have a questions...

1st - This snes_emu.elf is to be used to burn in a CD, to copied to the memory card or used directlly from the USB pendrive?

2nd - If the ELF is loadaded from USB pendrive or memory card... the PS2 automatically boot it?

3rd - If is copied to the memory card, how to copy?

thanx

Quote Originally Posted by kimbrasil View Post
    I'm a noob in PS2 and i have a questions...

1st - This snes_emu.elf is to be used to burn in a CD, to copied to the memory card or used directlly from the USB pendrive?

2nd - If the ELF is loadaded from USB pendrive or memory card... the PS2 automatically boot it?

3rd - If is copied to the memory card, how to copy?

thanx
    Dont bump 2 year old threads and dont call yourself a noob. Do that and youre good

Make you're own thread here: http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=206

That way it'll get more attention (hopefully) and you wont get people mad by bumping old threads

DCEmu Newbie

hello i am new
    ok i have

ps2
    memory card
    usb flash drive:4gb

what do i need to boot the usb
    do i need to burn a iso or what

Thank you

DCEmu Newbie

Classic

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123