Thread: PMP AVC Converter

Blog Entries

psp PMP AVC Converter

Pegasus posted this news/release:

Hi I've created a simple GUI for patch mencoder (AVC).. basically this is built for speed if you are a fan of much higher quality then i suggest using other encoders.. =) ive also added shutdown after encoding option put this together with your pmp_muxer_avc.exe and mencoder.exe

this is created using vb.net, might as well you install .net framework

Download and Give Feedback Via Comments

gonna try it hopefully its fast because with other encoders trying to do pmp avc videos it takes long kinda heard that it takes longer than the old one because its more complex hopefully yours is much faster.

So will the AVC file spit out from this encoder work on a 2.00 PSP or does it only work with the PMP player?

pmp player

so far ill be using this one i tested out a good 23 minute anime episode with this and it did it 13 minutes and with xvid4psp and avitopmp convertor it does it in 26 minutes and the quality looks the same to me with the same bitrate and everything so good job man and even if i consider that its doing only one pass at 13 minutes the other two was two pass for 26 minutes and the quality came out the same and the other two encoders take longer than 13 minutes anyways with one pass so ill stick with this for now.

you can 1 pass with avitopmp. It makes it so that you cant use 320 and still get a good quality though.

what are you talking about i just said with 1 pass avitopmp still takes longer than this converter. Anyways did a visual test and the quality is good cant see a difference but i know you can get the best quality only by doing it manually and not using none of these. Dont know if its fast using the ol' fashion way though.

Thread Information