News via http://ps3.gx-mod.com/modules/news/a...p?storyid=1875
The Motorola Droid / Milestone now has its porting PSFreedom that lets you turn your phone PS Jailbreak for PS3 .
- The tests were conducted with a sub CyanogenMod6 Droid
- Put the files from the archive to the root of your SDCard
- Perform a backup Nandroid !
- Reboot into recovery mode and then run ADB and type:
cd / sdcard
flash_image boot boot.img
- Reboot normally ROM
- Open a terminal and type :
[ code ] $ su
mount- o remount, rw / system
psfreedom.ko mv / data / psfreedom.ko
insmod / data / psfreedom.ko
- Follow the usual
Note : during the use of PSFreedom , you can not charge your phone , you must provide a sufficient battery charge to start the exploit (once started, you can unplug the device ) . To regain normal use of your phone , you only need to restore your backup ROM via Nandroid Backup.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)