Thread: hi brothers need help again :)

DCEmu Newbie

Default hi brothers need help again :)

hi brothers well thnaks for helpin me in previous thread now got 2 more questions to ask
    well today i played super mario 64 and i did get 5 stars in frist leavel where there is the bomb pic
    and it did ask me that do i wanna save or continue so i did save the game to play for next time but when i did start playing again it started from start again so menas to get all stars again
    well it was showing save type Eeprom 4k i dont know what that mean but i think its something to do wtih that by which by game did not save even i did play again
    and secondly i wanna ask that i did downgrade by psp from 2.50 to 1.50 which i have right so if i wanna set it back to 2.50 by any lattest umd disk of game so will it brick my psp or i can safely change from 1. 5 to 2.5 when ever i want i mean like to downgrade or to upgrade any time if i want is it possible.
    well i m not willing to do with my psp right now but i have downgraded my 1 friend psp from 2.60 to 1.5 but now he want me to change it back to 2.60 but i dont wanan take any risk so plz let me know as he was saying htat he cant play some lattest umd for which he need his firmware back so i dont have any choice so do replay for my both probs thansk

Ok. Nice spelling and grammar/punctuation.
    I don't know about the N64 saves, but reach me at [email protected] (email or MSN)
    and I can help you out with devhook.

You kill me video. LOL

After you save in Mario press the "select" button on your psp. This will save it to the memory card so you can load it up later.

Thread Information