Stephen Stair has now publically released his GBA (GameBoy Advance) emulator for windows, heres the news from this release:[br][br] Ok, I've finally decided to release something for a change. As development has been slowed on this project considerably, I'm releasing a Work In Progress build, so people who want to can play with it. This version requires a gba bios file for full functionality, the bios should be named gba.rom and put in the same directory as the emulator. [br]Bugs that I know about already include items listed on the compatibility pages as not being done, and:[br][br]Sprites don't flip yet, rotation/scaling sprites not supported. [br]There is a bug that causes pc to move to an odd-numbered location (probably when returning to thumb mode) - the cause of this is presently unknown, and prevents several commercial games from running [br]A few instructions are still unimplemented, specificly the memory SWP instructions in the arm core. (used in practically nothing though [br]The memory loading/storing doesn't mimic the gba for unaligned writes. [br]There are probably other small problems, but I don't remember/feel like listing them [br][br]Download from HERE [br][br]Download Public Domain GBA Roms Pack from Here