Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: DDRLite - Dance Dance Revolution for the Nintendo DS Lite.

DCEmu Newbie

gee how long will that take

What this thread is from August? Hold on, let's calculate how long it should take. *Pulls out air calculator, punches some buttons, then grins and says* According to my opinion, it should be updated the 12th of NEVER!! I dunno... the only thing I can think of is try using Touch Touch Revoultion... the only real difference is that you can't add your own songs .

Is there any way to get this running on an R4?

Ok i don't have anyway of using this (yet...) but it looks like you use the touch screen to play... i have been waiting for a long time for someone to port Stepmania(or some form of DDR/ITG to DS) but i think instead of using the touch screen use the D-pad and A, B, X, Y for controll (like you would a PS2 controller), and have the arrows scroll up both screens, start at bottom (touch screen) end at top screen... i don't know if the is possible but it would be awesome. I just cant see playing songs like PSMO (Paranoia Survivor Max Oni) on a touch screen working too well o.O

::EDIT:: Oops sorry, i should have read the description better. You can use the D-pad and A B X Y w00t lol...

dont work in r4...its get a totally black screen and DLDI dont work too...

sorry but my inglish is a $#@!! =/

i couldnt get ddrlite to work.i have a Lexar flashcard but lke it wont work.

oh and which program did U use to make the games.i wanna make a game so badly.i am a programmer but plzz tell me where to get the file

i cant even get it to load can someone please help me out i put the data and all three of the files in the root of my tf card and when i choose one it jus black screens

i found the full donload within one folder and it is not corupt at
    http://ds-scene.net/forum/forum.php?topic=1258

Sorta sucked and i tried it worked though but nothing more then that i can say

What emulator did you all use to play this, I got it and it won't work for me at all.

I really want to make sure it works before i get it onto my ds.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread Information