Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread: DDRLite - Dance Dance Revolution for the Nintendo DS Lite.

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Junixx View Post
    MuSt......TrY... Stepmania format, good thing i have quite a few of those...

:edit:

Cant get the converter to work....
    same for me, I converted from .ogg to .mp3 but i dont know how to convert the .sm files for the arrows

Im not to sure how to use "DDRLite Converter.exe" and "convert.exe" but "switch.exe" worked fine.

Okay, for those who are still looking at this to work, don't bother. Everything I've seen on this thread points to the nds file not working on many homebrew cards, and having severe issues with needing to convert both dance and music files to be compatible with the game.

use this link instead:
    http://www.dcemu.co.uk/vbulletin/sho...d.php?t=144168

or go to the site directly via:
    http://www41.atwiki.jp/tako2lab/pages/20.html

DSDSRevolution is from a japanese site, but it plays pretty much flawlessly once you have everything set up properly.
    The only issues is that it can only play .sm files and .mp3 files(though support seems to have been added for .ogg files in v0.4.4), it can only handle up to 32 dance files at a time(this willl likely be addressed soon), and the default controls are weird, so you'll have to modify the DSDSR.ini file(found in the DSDSR folder) either on your computer or using DS organize or some other text editor to suit your preferences.

In order set it up, you put the DSDSR folder on the root of your card and nds file anywhere you want. in the DSDSR folder there will be a folder named Songs, in this folder, create a new folder with whatever name you feel like, and then in this folder you created, place the individual song folders that contain the .mp3(or .ogg), .sm, and .bg(not required) for the song.
    Unfortunately, if you place more than 32 dance folders in the main folder you created, some of them just won't show up in the list. Sadly, you also can't create more than one folder to put your individual dance folders in.

in order to create .sm files from .dwi files, I've found this thread gives one of the simplest steps, both for converting individually, and for doing a batch convert of all your Dance files at once.
    http://www.stepmaniawiki.com/forums/...ead.php?t=6365
    Last edited by Grey Acumen; September 8th, 2008 at 19:57.

DCEmu Newbie

It doesn't work. All the downloads file are on my R4DS and still it doesn't. So what must I do now?

thanxs love it!!!

DCEmu Newbie

when i try to play DDRLite i get a black screen can some 1 help me PLZ ?

Work With R4?

DCEmu Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by cjfcvp View Post
    does this work on an r4 and if it does how can i make it work because when i try and load it, it just turns to a black screen
    i play it already it works really well. DId you put the folder in the root of your memory card?Download the latest version.

DCEmu Newbie

What makes go go dancing different from other types of dance? When you see a go go dancer on a pedastal dancing, you can immediately distinguish that type of dancing from other types. So, what is it about go go dancing that gives it that "go go" feel? Is it the quick, angular movements? Although, I'm new to dance and don't have the vocabulary to accurately discuss dance, I'd really like to know what makes go go dancing so unique. Thanks.
    Last edited by jacquelin; September 29th, 2009 at 12:38.

DCEmu Newbie

i wanna download it

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678

Thread Information