News via http://www.gp32x.com/board/index.php...dpost&p=918115
PicoDrive is Megadrive / Genesis / Sega CD / Mega CD / 32X / SMS emulator.
From the last version, 32X and SMS support was added. This is still incomplete (32X needs work and I lack motivation for SMS), it has been in development for more than a year now and it started taking forever because of other projects, so I figured I should release something as it reached somewhat usable state.
Many 32X games need overclocking and some glitch badly due to bugs. There is still a lot room for improvement though. There should be no need to tweak SH2 underclocking or disabling PWM like on GP2X/Wiz/Caanoo, just give it enough overclock and games should be playable if they are compatible.
Here is complete changelog from last released version:
- Enabled 32X and SMS code. It's still unfinished but better release something
now than wait even more (it has been in development for more then a year now
due to various other projects or simply lack of time).
- Pandora: added hardware scaler support, including ability to resize the
layer and control filtering.
- Changed the way keys are bound, no need to unbind old one any more.
- Handle MP3s with ID3 tags better (some MP3s with ID3 did not play).
- Improved shadow/hilight color levels.
- Fixed broken cheat support.
There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)