News via http://ps3.gx-mod.com/modules/news/a...p?storyid=1955
Amon_Re proposes a new version of PSFreedom / PSGroove a destination for owners of HTC Nexus One.
This modified version allows the launch of the independent operation of the ROM installed by using an image recovery. This version also contains a menu to launch PSGroove 1.1 (Peek & Poke syscalls) and changes of Hermes to do without a game in the drive.
A new menu named "Run PSFreedom" appear in the main menu. This menu will load then a submenu where you can select different payloads.
* No Blu-Ray emulation (Hermes): This is the way to start the backup without the presence of a Blu Ray in the drive.
* Homebrew only: it is the standard payload does not allow the launch of backup.
Blu-Ray * emulation: This is the standard payload for this time of the launch backups.
* Homebrew With only peek / poke: identical to "Homebrew only", but with the addition of system calls peek and poke. This function is based on the payload PSGroove 1.1.
* Blu-Ray With emulation peek / poke: same as "Blu-Ray emulation", but with the addition of system calls peek and poke. This function is based on the payload PSGroove 1.1.
* Test only shellcode: This is a test mode to create a LV1 Panic on your console (beeps, off the console and flashing red LED). This mode is primarily intended for the debug.
- Whenever you want to use the exploit on your PS3 (firmware 3.41 only), just reboot your phone in Recovery mode.