Thread: advancedpsp is gone

Blog Entries

psp advancedpsp is gone

News via http://wololo.net/wagic/2010/09/25/a...sues/#comments

Update: m0skit0 got a (bad) reply from his hosting service:

I got final reply from 000webhost, and it’s definitely not recoverable. The forum is lost forever. I have no previsions on setting up a new site.

Please spread this on as many sites as possible so people would be aware about that hosting site erases accounts without previous warning.

The forums at advancedpsp.tk were very strictly moderated, and as one of the mods I am 100% sure nothing illegal happened there. So, there you go. If you are a site owner, we don’t recommend you to use 000webhost.com, as it seems they will erase your account for no reason.

Original post:

Many of you have noticed that m0skit0’s site advancedpsp.tk, which hosts the main development forum for HBL, is currently inaccessible. M0skit0 is aware of the situation and is currently dealing with the company providing the hosting in order to solve the issue.

This exact same thing has happened to me.

000webhost is brilliant, until they suspect you've done something illegal/against the TOS, then they just delete your website without warning.
    I had to wrestle with 3 different support people before trying to prove that i had done nothing wrong. They finally believed me, then said "Sorry we've deleted your website, you can just reupload it."

Hah, what a joke, even when i tried to reupload my site i had more problems, i could login but not upload anything, kep getting restricted access errors. Just gave up and moved to Byethost.com, have had no problems since then,

DCEmu Newbie

That might be the worst story in psp history since dark alex's leave

Thread Information