Thread: ScummVM DS is now an official port

Blog Entries

NDS ScummVM DS is now an official port

Agent Q posted this news:

ScummVM DS is now officially part of the ScummVM project, and I am the official port maintainer. This means that the DS port is in the subversion repository along with the other ports, and everyone who checks out the source code will get my port along with it.

It also means that the DS version will be released alongside the other ScummVM versions, from the next version onward, and will be downloadable from the official ScummVM site, and on Sourceforge too. Also, bugs and feature requests in the DS port can be reported on the ScummVM bug tracker, and the port has it's own forum too, where I will be able to support users who have problems.

This doesn't mean that ScummVM DS will suddenly support every game, or that all the bugs will disappear. In fact, the version in SVN has one less feature than my released 0.61 build, namely that you can't delete saves anymore. This may be added in a general fashion for all games, so I will implement that when it comes along. It's still just me working on the port but being in the main source tree will make it easier for me. All in all, it's a pretty good thing.

Wasn't this posted a while back?

Holy $#@! this is old news.

yes it was posted awhile back too

,,, wraggster , youre not getting demented i hope :P

Thread Information